Saturday 9 November 2013

A weekend of Tartan

I am finally trying to get back on track with my posts. 
Been put of new meds which have messed up my body, but thats enough of my excuses.

As we all know Tartan is everywhere this autumn/winter, from runways to primark. You can't walk down a high street with out seeing it in a window or on someone walking past. 
I'm not really one for following trends but I do seem to be obsessed and in love with the scottish pattern.

A few of my outfits over the last few days have been tartan based so I thought I would show you lovely lot:









Tartan dress - Primark £13
Socks - Primark £3
Head band - H&M kids £1.99
Shoes - Office sale £15






I don't wear my hair up very often so I think I look strange here hehe
Tartan skirt - New Look £17.99
Skeleton body - Primark last year
Shirt - Primark last year
Hair flowers and earrings - Primark
Belt - Unknown
Necklace - Vintage


Hope everyone had a fun and warm bonfire week and enjoyed fireworks and hot drinks
Much Love
AllyKat
x

1 comment: