Friday 12 October 2012

Spike creepers and sheer maxi outfit

I have some new kick ass shoes YAY!

Some pretty awesome studded high wedge creepers!!!
 I bought them from.....you guessed it, good old ebay hehe for about £16
You can buy them Here

They are so super comfy for a high wedge and I love them so much.
They are 5inches in height with a 2 inch platform

As soon as they came in the post I put this outfit together. Not really autumn wear but put a coat on and your sorted tehehe.....



Watch the outfit video here


Jacket - New Look and DIY
Crop top bralet - New Look £8
Skirt - Primark £12-£14
Shoes - Ebay
Hair crown - made by me will be for sale soon

Thanks for looking my lovelys

Much love
AllyKat
x

2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are to DIE for. I might have to dig into my pocket to find the money to get them haha

    sporadicbrilliaance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete