Monday 6 August 2012

Summer Holiday Outfits

Hello my lovelies! Sorry I have been MIA recently, I have been away on holiday with my lovely family and awesome fiance.

We went to sunny South Wales! Pembrokeshire coast and suprisingly we had amazing weather. The UK weather has been pretty crap but for our week away the sun decided to put his hat on and come out to play :)

Soo I thought as I havnt posted anything in soo long I would share my holiday outfits and some holiday snaps :)


First day:
Dress - Primark £5
Hair garland - Hand made
Socks - Primark £2
Shoes - Ebay £22

Second Day: On the beach 
Flashing rather alot of flesh sorry haha.
Shorts - Topshop sale £15
Crop top - Topshop £8
Sheer jacket - Primark £5
Hair garland - New Look sale £1

Third Day: Picnic by the river and visted a castle
Jeans - Topshop sale £15
T-shirt - Primark £3
Cardigan - George at ASDA
Creepers - Ebay £22
Bag - Primark £7

Forth Day: Another day on a beach, was the warmest day and I went swimming yay!
Dress - New Look sale £8
Belt - New Look Sale £2
Hair flowers - New Look sale £1
Swimming costume - Kelly Brook for New Look sale £5
Sheer komono - Ebay

 Fifth Day: Went for a walk around some woods in a nature reserve
Jeans - Topshop sale £15
Tiger Bodysuit - Primark £6
Sheer jacket - Primark £5
Creepers - Ebay £22
Belt - Primark £2
Hair garland - hand made

Sixth Day: We went on a boat ride and then chilled on a beach
Playsuit - New Look £29
Sheer Komono - Ebay 
Hair flowers - New Look sale £1

Seventh Day: Didnt take any outfit pics as we went caneoing on the river. Was beautiful but so painful on my muscle and joints 


Final Day: On our way home we stopped off at St Davids which is a beautiful tiny city and we had a stop at a birds of prey spotting site which was amazing.

Skirt - Primark £13
Vest top - Primark £2
Shoes - Primark yet again £4


I hope you all liked seeing my snaps and outfits.
And I hope you all have a lovely summer.

I am totaly exhasted now after me holiday but it was sooo worth it :)

Much love peeps
AllyKat 
x





2 comments:

  1. I love all your outfits, and all the photos are lovely :) hope you had a nice holiday! x

    ReplyDelete