Thursday 12 July 2012

Sun shine = Chiffon dresses

The sun has got his hat on and he is coming out to play!!

The weather is starting to finally act like it should this time of year, just in time for the summer holidays which start next week.
So fingers crossed it continues as I love wearing pretty dresses an shorts in summer, it makes me feel pretty :):)

I had one of those 'I will dress fancy for no reason' days today :)













Dress - Primark sale £5
Komono jacket thing - Primark sale £3
Hair garland - DIY
Sunglasses - Primark sale £1
Tights - Primark £2.50
White shoes - Charity shop £1.20
Black flats - New Look about 5 years ago

Much love peeps
AllyKat 
x

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad it's sunny in Wales, the weather in England atm is crappy :( I love your ootd's, your style is different and i like it, hope your well xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. Its crap in Wales again now haha, It cant seem to make up its mind. xx

      Delete