Wednesday 9 February 2011

Valentines Day Make up!!

A few weeks ago I got a few requests to do this make up.....so here it is. Go check out my video on youtube:


As I promised in my video here are a few photos for your pretty eyes to gaze upon:


PRODUCTS USED:
Face:
  • Dream satin liquid foundation by Maybelline
  • 16h conceler by Collection 2000
  • Elf blush in Shy
  • Elf brow kit in Medium
Eyes:
  • NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk
  • Sleek Circus paletter, Pink, Magenta and Purple
  • Elf quad in Drama (white eye shadow)
  • Barry M black eyeliner pencil
  • Stargazer cake eyeliner in Black
  • Collagen Curl mascara by Collection 2000
  • Big Fake mascara by Collection 2000
Thanks for watching the video and reading my blog.

Thats my ramble over
Much love peeps
AllyKat
x

No comments:

Post a Comment