Tuesday 2 August 2011

Holiday Outfits

I have just got back from a lovely week away in Cornwall with 8 members of my family and my amazing boyfriend Ed!
The weather was beautiful and the places were stunning.

Sadly I had to use my walking stick to get around and a wheelchair but, I still really enjoyed myself.

Hope you like my outfits and holiday snaps :P
.......



 

The amazing house

One of the living rooms

Awesome dinning room!


Day 1:
Cardigan - George at asda
Top - Basic black T
Shorts - Primark around £6
Top shoes - Primark
Sneakers - Old pumas


Day 2:
Top - From peacocks
Bra under top - La Senza
Sun glasses - Vintage
Skirt - Ebay
Belt - My grans
Shoes - TKMaxx

Swimming costume - Goerge at asda





Day 3:
Dress - Hell Bunny
Shoes - Primark
Bag - Primark
Headband - Kids H&M necklace






Day 4:
Bra top - New Look
Blouse - Primark £6
Shorts - Vintage Levi's
Head band - Primark
Shoes - Primark





Day 5:
Dress - Primark a few years ago
Hat - Vintage
Sun glasses - Vinateg
Shoes - TKMaxx
Hand bag - Primark






Day 5:
Cardigan - George and asda
Top - Primark £6
Shorts - Topshop sale £15
Belt - Primark
Bag - Primark
Sun glasses - Primark

The other two days were just spent traveling so I didnt bother with photos.

I hope you like my holiday snaps and outfits.
I had a wonderful time

Much love peeps
AllyKat
x

4 comments:

  1. I really need a vacation, love your outfits love your vintage vibe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your hair and outfits soo much!!
    you look gorgiouss!
    new followerr ^^


    --
    http://njennifer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete